Very Long Term Support WG
Goal of the IWG
The goal of this working group is to define how to deal with tools and components on the very long term (more than 10 years). It includes:
- Lifecycle: how to freeze components, ensure we still now how to modify and build them.
- Platform: how to ensure that the evolution of hardware and operating systems is not impacting the maintainability.
- Artifacts and documentation: what elements are required to ensure
- Specific Eclipse technologies and standards: how to improve maintainability thanks to them.
- Connection to the Long Term Support Working Group and sharing of means.
- Group leader(*): Jed Anderson (Genuitec)
- Pierre Gaufillet (Airbus)
(*) Group leader commits to make the working group progress